Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket List

Hello,everyone?Today,I would like to talk about `Bucket list`.Bucket list became famous because of movie`Bucket List`.This movie is about two men who are going to die in 6 Months.
They write bucket list to do what will they do before they die.Now,I would like to write my bucket list.I will do......
1.Travel around the world.
2.Dance until I can`t breath.
3.Have a puppy which is very cute.
4.Scuber diving in Thailand
5.Shot the real gun.
6.Make my own Lego building.
7.ski dive and turn around in the sky.
8.Ride airplane A280 and buy vip ticket.
9.Fishing with my father.
10.Travel only with my friend.
 These are what I want to do before I die.There are some that isn`t easy and some are fun to do.However,
I will do all of these things in my life.It will be really fun
to do things.I must do sky diving in my life.I want to
feel the air which is cold but feeling good.I want to turn upside down in the air and make a lot of shapes with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment