Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photo Essay

                                                  <My Trip To Europe>
Hello,everyone my name is Gang-Min-Lee.Today,I would like to talk about my trip to Europe.I went to Europe from September 15th 2013 to September 29th.I went to France and Swiss with my family.It was only 15 days trip but it was really wonderful trip.Becuase,I saw things that I saw in pictures.

                                      <Musee du Louvre in september 17th>
This is picture of `Musee du Louvre`.This museum is in Louvre palace.It is very famous museum.There are a lot of famous picture in there.However,the most famous picture is `Monarisa`.We all know about this picture.Everybody knows about it.Leonadro draw it.It
looks wonderful because,I would like to see Monarisa in my life.It seemed so beautiful.However,I was a little bit disappointed because,it was too small.It was only A4page big.
                                          <NOTRE Dame September 18th>
This is a picture of Notre Dame.I think everyone knows about the fiction story `Notre Dame`s hunchback`.It is story about main character Quasimodo`s love with woman `Esmeralda`.This church is the setting of this story.also,I went up to the top of Notre Dame and ring the bell which Quasimodo rang before.I have only picture of front side but,
the backside looks like a shirp spire.It looks wonderful and beautiful.
                                           <Chateau de Versailles 19th>
This is picture of Chateau de Versailles.It is famous because of Mary the queen.This place has a mystery.It is that one people saw the queen,Mary drawing picture!I was a
little bit scared but,I didn`t saw ghost of Mary.The palace was so big that we used a little 
car to look around.There was a lot of statues and drawings at there.There was place where noble rode boats,too.  
                                         <The wall of love September 21th>
This wall is named `The wall of love`.There is word `love` which are translated by 103 languages.I was surprised because there was korean in the word.It was 3 tips of Korean
`love`word.However,the letter was up side down.The word `I` in English was up side down.
I was amazed  at first but,I thought that it`s famous because of non correct grammer and
up side down Korean.
                                              <Jungfrou September 24th>

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gangmin for sharing your trip to Europe via your photo essay. You have chosen fantastic photos and your writing is informative and entertaining. Keep up the good work and wishing you all the best. Keep in mind that you can keep in touch with friends you made during this camp - via blogging :)

    ReplyDelete