Tuesday, January 14, 2014

`Three Things I Know to be True`

My name is Gang-Min-Lee.I`m 13 years old.I`m from Korea.Today,I want to tell you
about `Three Things I know to be true`.
1.lego
Lego is a plastic material which can match together and make shape whatever people want.I like it because I can make things which I want to.I usually make house or plane.
Lego can make my feelings better too.When I am angry or unhappy,Lego makes me better.I just make something crazy.Make more,more and more.
2.cube
Cube is spuare things which need to make colors same.Cube can be 3:3,2;2,or even
can be triangle.It is difficult to solve the cube,but when I finish cube,I become happy
even takes long time to solve it.Therefore,I continue mixing it and solve it.I have
2 cubes in my house,one is 2:2 and one is 3:3.I always play with those.
3.movie
I always see movie every week(I haven`t seen in glps).I see some fantasy,action,or etc.
My favorite movie genra is fantasy.It is very fun to see magic or fiction characters.
Last time,I saw movie named 'Hobbit'.It was fun because it seems like 'lord of rings'
It was so fun!Movie makes me cheer up,too.

1 comment:

  1. Great self-introduction which informs the readers about things that you like. I think it is cool that you love both lego and cubes; it reminds me of a friend who is really good at math and science. He loves to build lego and solve cubes, just like you.
    Maybe on your next posting, put some pictures to help readers understand better. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete